Seadrill is organised by asset class – Harsh Environment, Jack-Ups and Floaters to provide a specialist, co-ordinated and cohesive service across all regions that we operate.
Our global operations are managed by asset class out of Houston, Dubai and Stavanger with center-led support services managed out of London and Liverpool. Additionally, we have local operational support in Central and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa.
- Harsh Environment (HE), including HE floaters and Jack-Ups in the North Sea and Canada, is managed out of Stavanger.
- Jack-Ups (JU), covering our business in Asia, Latin America North and the Middle East, is managed out of Dubai.
- Floaters (FL) encompassing our floaters in Latin America South, US Gulf of Mexico, West Africa and Asia, is managed out of Houston.
OVER 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
The best talent in the industry
Seadrill is built on the passion and talent of our people, which is why we invest in training and development.
We have a highly-trained and capable team with over 40 years of experience. We aim to:
- Build capability and promote people from within our organization to ensure we have a stream of experienced and skilled people. We complement this with selective external recruitment for specialist roles.
- Ensure all our drillers meet the Enhanced Well Control training standards, allowing us to continue to operate with the highest safety measures in place – preparing our offshore drilling teams for the challenges they face on the job.
We have also implemented an ‘AD-Driller-Toolpusher’ training programme to help our teams remain up-to-date with new digital technologies and changing industry demands, from automation to advanced data analytics.